Sunday 25 September 2016

A 'Simple' Skincare Routine

I've had the summer off due to the university break and finishing first year in May seems like years ago. I start my first 'actual' week of second year on Tuesday and getting back into a routine feels somewhat daunting. However, the one thing that always makes me feel like I've got my life together, even though at times I probably do not, is my skincare routine. I use four products from Simple and would like to share this routine with you and how I like the products.




Morning Routine

The first product I use in the morning is the Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. I apply this to a slightly damp face and gently rub this onto my skin making sure not to be too rough. The formula is smooth and leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed, the gel feels kinder to my skin unlike other facial scrubs. Once I've rubbed it all in, I then wipe away the gel with some warm water and a flannel.




Next, I use the Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream SPF15. I apply this onto my face once my face has fully dried from previously washing it. I 'blob' on some of the cream onto sections such as my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead, making sure I, again, rub it in gently. The moisturiser has a SPF of 15 which helps protect my skin from the slight bit of sun we may have.




Evening Routine

It is mostly in the evenings when I take the make-up off that I have been wearing all day. To sometimes save time and to be very lazy, I will use any baby wipe of make-up removing wipe I own to take most of the make-up off. I then, with a cotton pad, take a couple of drops of the Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner and apply all over my face to remove any left over make-up.




Finally, once the Toner has dried into my skin, like the Vitamin Day Cream, I apply the Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream to my face and rub it in gently. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and refreshed and is not too thick, making it perfect to sleep in.




I enjoy all four of these products and without them would probably lack in any routine at all. It sets me up for the day ahead and leaves me feeling both refreshed and well...clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment